Enjoy a 3 course meal for two people and a glass of wine for 34.99 at Caffe Italiano in Temple Bar
Tucked away in the tiny Crow Street Bazaar is this lovely, cosy, quintessentially Italian little café. It's a lovely place to retreat from the hustle and bustle of Temple Bar. The counter is on one side of the narrow walkway, while seating on the other makes you feel like you are in a graffiti'd square in a cool corner of Rome. They have just opened up a full restaurant with beautiful seating upstairs in the venue and a cozy atmosphere throughout.
The menu is small but fantastic and the atmosphere is like no other restaurant you will visit. They have a projector showing movies on the main wall and jazz music at the weekends to give an unexpected and fabulous dining experience. The sign on the wall says 'Eat Italian, dream Italian' - you could almost stay here long enough to do both.
3 Course Meal and a glass of house wine for 34.99
Please book early to avoid disappointment and enjoy a taste of little Italy in Dublin’s Temple Bar.
To Book a table please CLICK HERE
- Voucher expires 20/09/2013
- Available 7 days but make sure you make your booking early to avoid disappointment. (Friday's and Saturday's are always very busy).
- Booking essential - you can reserve your table by CLICKING HERE
- You must bring your voucher with you printed.
- Max booking 2 vouchers per table per booking
- Not Valid with any other promotion
- Menu subject to change